Electrical type of food steamer machine
description Product Introduction
- Saves energy consumption compared to traditional steamers, the cooking time is greatly shortened, heat well-distributed and no dead angle at high temperature.
- The body of equipment is made of SUS304, which has long service life and convenient cleaning and maintenance.
- The four sides of the body and the door panel are equipped with perspective strengthened glass, which can check the internal condition of the steamer.
- Patented tight handle can quickly and easily open and close the steamer door, and you can also DIY adjust the tight handle to the best airtightness.
- The patented tight handle can be effectively fixed to the groove of the fastening pad, and the handle will not be loosened due to the gas pressure inside the steamer. When the fastening pad is worn out and cannot be used, it can also DIY replace parts.
- Equipped with automatic water supply function, there is no need to worry about making up water and getting things done more efficiently.
- Easy to operation the electric control panel which with time and temperature controller.
- The electronic parts used in the electric control panel have passed CE and UL international certification and are sold in most countries. You can purchase them locally when you need to replace the parts.
- Equipped with a safety device that will automatically cut off power when there is no water.
Size in mm、Quantity in pcs
|Model||Specification||Width×Depth×Height||Inside the body|
|Q'TY of products/per tray|
(Take 110g bun for example)
|465E||6-layers||745×705×1328||114||6||465×465||Flat cut : 12
Knead round : 16
Product are widely used in things that can be steamed, e.g. the following categories:
Bao, steamed bun, dumpling, peach bun, mochi, gua bao, Hakka buns, artemisia argyi buns, custard bun, Hong Kong style dim sum, shumai, buddha's delight, rice cake, taro rice cake, sticky rice cake, tube rice pudding, steamed sponge cake, savory rice pudding, turtle-shaped rice cake, brown sugar cake, turnip cake, chinese rice dumpling(zongzi), boxed meal(bento), rice, Taiwanese sticky rice, vermicelli, sweet potato, taro, pumpkin, steamed cake, eggs, Chawanmushi, pudding, vegetarian foods, ham, ingredients of hot pot, Taiwanese meatballs, meatballs, fish, fish roll, meat, seafood, beans, tofu(bean curd), cereals, garlic, New Year’s dishes, ready-cooked product, can, chicken essence, stew, soup, chinese herbal medicine, wine industry, plastic industry, fertilizer, industrial products, cosmetic material, cloth industry etc...