Economical electrical type of food steamer machine
description Product Introduction
- Saves energy consumption compared to traditional steamers, the cooking time is greatly shortened, heat well-distributed and no dead angle at high temperature.
- The body of equipment is made of SUS304, which has good thermal insulation effect, long service life and convenient cleaning and maintenance.
- (3-sided stainless steel type(12-layers) The door panel is equipped with perspective strengthened glass, which can check the internal condition of the steamer.
(3-sided glass type(10-layers) The three sides of the body and the door panel are equipped with perspective strengthened glass, which can check the internal condition of the steamer.
- Patented tight handle can quickly and easily open and close the steamer door, and you can also DIY adjust the tight handle to the best airtightness.
- The patented tight handle can be effectively fixed to the groove of the fastening pad, and the handle will not be loosened due to the gas pressure inside the steamer. When the fastening pad is worn out and cannot be used, it can also DIY replace parts.
- Equipped with automatic water supply function, there is no need to worry about making up water and getting things done more efficiently.
- Easy to operation the electric control panel which with time and temperature controller.
- You can purchase the electronic parts which used in the electric control panel locally when you need to replace the parts.
- Equipped with a safety device that will automatically cut off power when there is no water.
Size in mm、Quantity in pcs
|Model||Specification||Width×Depth×Height||Matched rack trolley|
|Q'TY of products/per tray|
(Take 110g bun for example)
|485E-12||3-sided stainless steel type(12-layers)||947×820×2030||92||12||485×485||Flat cut : 30
Knead round : 36
|485E-10||3-sided glass type(10-layers)||945×837×1905||98||10|
Product are widely used in things that can be steamed, e.g. the following categories:
Bao, steamed bun, dumpling, peach bun, mochi, gua bao, Hakka buns, artemisia argyi buns, custard bun, Hong Kong style dim sum, shumai, buddha's delight, rice cake, taro rice cake, sticky rice cake, tube rice pudding, steamed sponge cake, savory rice pudding, turtle-shaped rice cake, brown sugar cake, turnip cake, chinese rice dumpling(zongzi), boxed meal(bento), rice, Taiwanese sticky rice, vermicelli, sweet potato, taro, pumpkin, steamed cake, eggs, Chawanmushi, pudding, vegetarian foods, ham, ingredients of hot pot, Taiwanese meatballs, meatballs, fish, fish roll, meat, seafood, beans, tofu(bean curd), cereals, garlic, New Year’s dishes, ready-cooked product, can, chicken essence, stew, soup, chinese herbal medicine, wine industry, plastic industry, fertilizer, industrial products, cosmetic material, cloth industry etc...